Redeemers University Post UTME Screening form for the 2020/2021 session is on sale. See how to apply below.
We are pleased to notify the general public that applications are invited from adequately qualified candidates for admission into the Redeemers University, Ede, off Gbongan – Oshogbo Rd, Osun State, Nigeria Undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session. The price of the form is Seven Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (N7,500.00). See further details below.
Available Undergraduate Courses:
- Actuarial Science
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Communication and Media Studies
- Computer Science
- English & Professional Communication
- History & International Studies
- Industrial Chemistry
- Industrial Mathematics
- Mass Communication
- Performing Arts (Theatre Arts/Film Studies)
- Physics with Electronics
- Political Science
- Social Work
- Tourism Studies
- Transport Management
Redeemers University Post UTME Screening: Application Procedure
You can now make payment with your MasterCard, VisaCard and VerveCard issued by any bank on RUN’s admission portal.
Please click here to create a profile before making payment with your ATM card or visit any of the E-Tranzact partner banks to pay the sum of Seven Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (N7,500.00) only for the Redeemer’s University Post UTME using the eTransact platform.
Supply a valid JAMB number and other personal details at the bank
and obtain a receipt containing your jamb number and a confirmation order number.
Re-visit this page to proceed to completion of the application proper by clicking on the link below.
Redeemers University Post UTME Screening: How to Apply
- Create profile– supply your jamb number, a password and other personal details as requested on the Create profile page
- Click Create Profile button, on the create profile page, after all the inputs are supplied.
- If the profile is successfully created, proceed to log-in
- On successful log-in, click ‘create-post-UTME app’ in order to create and submit your application
- If step 4 above asked for payment, first proceed to pay with etranzact, MasterCard, verve or visa and on successful payment repeat step 4.
- You may edit successfully submitted applications by clicking ‘manage applications’ after you have log-in
To find out more about schorlarship, please contact the office below for details;
Directorate Of Students Services And Development
Mr. Ademola Ipenko
Tel: +234 813 085 9535
Mr. Obichima Okeke
Tel: +234 706 243 0009