We are pleased to inform the general public especially candidates who participated in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) that the school management has opened the portal for change of course, institution and correction of data.
Candidates who are interested in changing their course or institution should take note that cost of the form is Two thousand Five Hundred Naira Only (N2,500).
Take Note of the Following before doing the JAMB Change of Institution/Course.
- Be sure of the Course and/or Institution you would like to change. Verify if the course is available in the school using the JAMB Brochure.
- Note: If you have issues with getting the JAMB brochure, just ask us using the comment box and we will gladly answer you.
- Ensure you verify that the school you are changing to does not usually have a cut off mark higher than your score. See the last year cutoff mark for Sate and Federal Universities.
- Ensure you select a Course/Institution that is in line with your subject combination to avoid being screened out during your school’s admission screening exercise.
- You can change one or all your courses/institutions at the same time.
- You can use the one time payment of N2,500 to change your institution, course, name, date of birth, State and Local Government of origin.
Things you can correct and how many times you can correct them:
- Names Correction (Correction can only be done TWICE)
- Date of Birth Correction (Correction can only be done once)
- Passport Correction (Correction can only be done once)
- Gender Correction (Correction can only be done once)
- State/LGA Correction (Correction can only be done once)
- Profile Correction (Correction can only be done once)
- Choice of Institution/Course Correction (Correction can only be done TWICE)
JAMB Change of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure for 2020.
The procedure outlined below is for 2020 UTME candidates. Follow it to effect any of the changes above:
NOTE: We recommend you carry out the following steps using a desktop computer.
- Go to JAMB portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/
- Login with your Email and Password.
- Click on ‘Registration (2020 only)’ from the list of services on the left side.
- From the drop down, select ‘2020 UTME Data Correction‘.
- Then proceed to payment.
After payment, proceed to complete the process via the appropriate link.