Dominion University Post-UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 Session.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the undergraduate programmes of the university for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Dominion University is a World Class Private University equipped with the latest ultra-modern facilities, located in Ibadan, its serene academic environment is ideal for learning, accessibility, and mobility.
Available Courses at Dominion University
FACULTY OF ARTS, SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Criminology and Security Studies
- B.Sc. Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
- B.Sc. Actuarial Science
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
FACULTY OF COMPUTING AND APPLIED SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Cyber Security
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Biotechnology
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Software Engineering
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
To be eligible, candidates:
- must have participated in the 2020/2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) and have met JAMB’sminimum requirement
- must have obtained a minimum of five (5) credit passes at not more than two (2) sittings in WAEC (SSCE)/NECO (SSCE)/GCE O’LEVEL or its equivalent
- the required credit passes must include English language and other subjects relevant to course of study.
How to Apply Dominion University Post-UTME
- For manual registration click here to download the APPLICATION FORM and start the Admission process.
- For Online registration “proceed to fill the Application form“
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES:
Visit us at our Liaison Office: Rehoboth Cathedral, Oluyole Estate, Ibadan
firstname.lastname@example.org | +234 906-000-5217, +234 907-258-7161