CRUTECH Post utme/ Direct Entry Screening details
This is to inform the general public, most especially candidates (Both UTME and Direct Entry) who made Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) their first choice and scored 160 and above in the 2020 UTME Examination that the Online Registration for admission for the 2020/2021 academic session has commenced.
It is hereby announced for the information of prospective candidates (Both UTME and Direct Entry) who made Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) their First Choice and scored 160 and above in the 2020 UTME Examination, that the Online Registration for admissions into the 2020/2021 Academic Session will commence on 6th of July, 2020.
To access the Online Application Form, candidates are required to pay the sum of two thousand (N2,000.00) naira Screening Fee, payable online with either Master/Visa/Verve ATM Card or in any commercial bank through Remita via the School online application Portal.
CRUTECH Post UTME Screening Eligibility.
- Choose Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) their first choice and scored 160 and above.
- Did not choose CRUTECH at all but are interested in Cross River University of Technology and score 160 and above in the 2020 UTME Examination.
- Candidates who fall under number (2) above are required to go to JAMB website and change to CRUTECH as their First Choice Institution.
- The minimum entry requirements for admission into Cross River University of Technology are O/L SSC/GCE/NECO Credit level passes in five (5) subjects, including English Language, Mathematics and one relevant Science subject selected from the following group (Biology, Health/General Science, Agricultural Science, Physics and Chemistry), obtained at not more than two sittings. Candidates are also to note that there are other requirements that may be specific to a Faculty and /or a Programme.Candidates applying to Cross River University of Technology are expected to sit for the current JAMB Examinations and attain the prescribed cut-off marks in it. This is a statutory requirement for entry into Nigerian Universities.However, Cross River University of Technology conducts screening exercise for all candidates seeking admission into the University and applicants may not be admitted without fulfilling the demands of the screening exercise.
How to Apply CRUTECH Post-UTME Screening
To register, applicants should:
- Log on to crutech.edu.ng and click on the PostUTME link at the top left of the website.
- Follow the instructions on the Online Application Portal to complete the form.
- Print out the Application Slip after a successful registration.
CRUTECH Post-UTME Screening Method
The screening will be done online, candidates are therefore expected to scan and upload the following documents during registration:
- 2020 UTME Result Slip
- Passport Photograph
- O’level Result(s)
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Scratch Card(s) details as applicable
- Sc/HND/ND/NCE Certificate (Direct Entry Candidates Only)
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of origin
- Only candidates who scored 160 and above and choose CRUTECH as their First Choice in the 2020 UTME Examination are eligible for the Screening.
- Candidates are not required to appear physically for the screening and therefore not expected to travel to Calabar.
Candidates should therefore ensure that:
- All the above stated documents are scanned and uploaded properly.
- The phone number and scratch card(s) details provided are correct.
Help Lines: 08055920291; 08151118002; 08066462239; 08037539136